Best Embroidery Only Machines 2018 – [Buyer’s Guide]
You would have to waste a lot of your precious time to find the best embroidery only machines on the market. There are too many embroidery only machines from various brands and it might take you hours to compare them all. We decided to make your life a little bit easier and made TOP 10 and TOP 30 lists of the best embroidery only machines.
We had to conduct an extended research and compare many models in order to define the very best embroidery only machines that you can currently buy. Read the fruits of our work below to choose the right embroidery only machines out of our TOP 10 selection.
Top 10 Best Embroidery Only Machines of 2018
Now Lets Talk About 3 Best Embroidery Only Machines of 2018
Before you spend your money on embroidery only machines, start by familiarizing yourself with the various types. Welcome to my website! If you plan to buy embroidery only machines and looking for some recommendations, you have come to the right place.
The “Total” indicates the overall value of the product. The table below summarizes features, and below you’ll find more detailed reviews of each good.
Test Results and Ratings
№2 – New brothreads – Various Assorted Color Packs of Polyester Embroidery Machine Thread Huge Spool 5000M for All Embroidery Machines – 3xRED
What Can We Tell About Another Embroidery Only Machines
- IDEAL WEIGHT & LENGTH – Each spool has 40 weight (most commonly used) and 500 meters (550 yards) long polyester machine embroidery thread which makes these spools ideal for all sorts of embroidery projects – The threads are ideal for Brother, Babylock, Janome, Singer, Pfaff, Husqvarna and Bernina Machines.
- 100% RISK-FREE SATISFACTION – We also offer you 100% Risk-Free satisfaction to let you buy with confidence; no questions asked. However, we are quite sure that you will be super-impressed with the full spectrum of bright and beautiful colors that you get in this 40-spool set, the sufficiently long length of the threads, and their weight which makes them useful for a wide range of projects.Thread Spool rack NOT INCLUDED!
- HIGH STRENGTH – Our embroidery machine thread has excellent tensile strength which brings down chances of any breaking or fraying – fewer thread breaks allow you to complete your projects more efficiently and in a frustration-free manner. Long elongation of polyester also helps eliminate the chances of looping and puckering. These characteristics which impart high durability to the thread become extremely important when your clothing is expected to go through commercial laundering!
- SET OF 40 SPOOLS – Embroidex brings to you a set of 40 Polyester Embroidery Thread Spools which come in beautiful colors to embellish and brighten up any of your projects. Colors’ numbering is similar to Brother Embroidery Thread Colors, just to make sure thread matching is a little easier for you. Embroidex is known for its best-in-class and cost-effective Machine Embroidery Supplies and you bet you can’t go wrong when you buy from us!
- COLOR FAST – Not only strength is important but even the color fastness of the thread when it comes to laundering, chlorine bleach or for that matter use of any harsh chemicals. Polyester is known for its ability to hold its colors really well when compared to other threads like rayon and is, therefore, a preferred choice of many as it doesn’t easily shrink or bleed. This spool set for sure makes for an essential embroidery supply!
- •Embroidery-only machine •73 built-in embroidery designs •3 monogram fonts in 3 sizes •Can increase size of embroidery designs by 20% and decrease by 10%; no software needed •Rotate embroidery design by 1 degree or 45 degrees •Embroidery speed up to 650 stitches per minute •Built-in carry handle •Built-in needle threader •Multi-folder memory system •Extra-high industrial-type presser foot lift •Screen messages in 11 languages •USB compatible: transfer embroidery from a PC using a USB stick
- The Memory Craft 230E allows you to be creative with your projects and allows you to increase or decrease the size of the designs on the machine. It has three available monogram fonts for customized projects.
- The Janome Memory Craft 230E has 73 built-in embroidery designs and is also equipped with a needle thread breakage sensor, which means the machine stops and lets you know that the thread has broken.
- Embellish your creations with embroidery! Easy to learn and use embroidery-only model from Brother
- Easy-to-view back-lit touch screen LCD display accesses 70 built-in embroidery designs, with 5 lettering fonts
- Computer connectivity for importing thousands of embroidery designs purchased from iBroidery.com and other sites, and for updating your machine in the future.Bilingual user manual, 25-year limited warranty, and free phone technical support for the life of the product.Built-in designs – 70 designs, 5 font styles for lettering and monogramming and 120 frame pattern combinations
- LCD size(inches): 2.7 x 1.4
- 4 x 4 inch embroidery area
- Will fit the following Embroidery Machines Brother SE270D, SE-350, SE-400, HE-120, HE-240, Innovis 500D, Innovis 900D, Innovis 950D, LB6770PRW, LB6800PRW, Babylock Sofia A-Line and Babylock Intrigue
- 3-Hoop Set from ThreadNanny for Machine Embroidery with Templates
- The Set includes the templates for easy placement of designs.
- Buy the Original ThreadNanny Hoop Set only available from us.
- A Great Value for only $29.95, Retail Value Over $170.00
- 144 Prewound Bobbin Thread
- For Use With: Brother PE700, PE750D, PE150V, PE170D, PE180D, PE700II, PE780D, PE770, Simplicity SB7050E, DreamMaker™ XE VE2200, HE1, BP2100, Designio DZ820E, PE500
- 90 Weight spun Polyester White
- These hoops will fit all of the newer Brother Home Embroidery Machines which may not be mentioned above. Buy Original ThreadsRus Hoops only available from us.
- Will Fit the Following Brother Machines PE-700/700II/750D/770/780D, Innovis 1000/1200/1250D, PC-6500/8200/8500/8500D
- This set does not include the white and black threads, but they are available for purchase from our Amazon store.
- Will also fit Fit Babylock Ellure, Ellure Plus, Emore, Ellure (ESL) and Esante (ESE2)
- Brand NEW OEM Quality Embroidery Hoop Set and Placement Grids
- ✔MAKE SURE BUYING THROUGH “Simthread LLC” (Sold by) for original WARRANTY! We were reported few sellers were listing the same item somewhere else.
- ✔YOUR PROJECT IS IMPORTANT TO US – All Simthread products are exhaustively and Independently Third-Party Lab Tested. Certified Non-Toxic BPA-Safe, Lead-Safe and Phthalates-Safe. They also come with a 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- ✔GREAT VALUE + FREE BONUS – Available in 63 Brother popular bright colors, 550Yards(500M) each spool. 63 different color collections meet both beginners and professionals. PLUS FREE PREWOUND BOOBIN THREAD and FREE TEAR AWAY STABILIZER. FREE conversion color chart also included!
- ✔SUPERIOR QUALITY – Simthread is a manufacture since 1990, spending years to explore a NEW material called Trilobal Polyester Yarn. This is a kind of environmental friendly material. Fully take advantage of 2nd generation technology to make the threads higher sheen, more vivid colors. Not only strength is important but the color fastness when it comes to laundering, chlorine bleach or any harsh chemicals.
- ✔COMPATIBITY – Suitable for even all kinds of home and commercial multihead embroidery machines, e.g, Brother, Babylock, Janome, Singer, Bernina and so many famous machines. Threads have no breakage, shredding or splitting. Not only is Simthread Thread beloved by embroiderers, it is also a hit among quilters. They come with a 100% Money Back Guarantee, bet you can not go wrong when you buy from us!
- Same size as Brother SA156 & Baby Lock BLG-BOB embroidery bobbins
- Plastic Sided bobbins are recognized by Thread Sensors and are reusable
- Including Brother PE700, PE700II, PE750, PE770,PE780D, PE500, PE540D, VE2200, SB7050, SB7900E, PE525, NQ1400E, HE1, Designio DZ820E
- 90 Weight Bobbin Thread Is The Recommended Thread Weight for Brother & Baby Lock Embroidery-Only Machines
- 95 Yards per bobbin, White Color Thread, 100 % Polyester
- For use with Brother Embroidery-Only Machines: DZ820E, HE1, NV90E, NV700E, NV700EII, NV770E, PE430, PE500, PE700, PE700II, PE750D, PE770, PE780D,SB7050E, SB7900E
- May also be used on Baby Lock BLMR embroidery machines.
- Genuine Brother Replacement Bobbin Case XD1855351
- Each package contains two cones of 5000m bobbin thread for a total of 10000m thread. The perfect thread for winding your own bobbins.
- Available in 5000m cones in black and white
- 5000 meters per spool.
- Made of 60wt filament polyester which is the standard for embroidery.
- Brother PC-8200/ PC-8500/ PC-8500D – Brother PC-6500 – Brother PE 700/ PE700II/ PE 750D/ PE-770/ PE-780D – Brother ULT-2001/ ULT-2002/ ULT-2003 – Brother Innovis 6000D/ Innovis 4500D/ Innovis 4000D/ Innovis 4000LTD/ Innovis 1000/ Innovis 1200/ Innovis 1250D/ Innovis 1500D/ Innovis 2500D/ Innovis 2800D Brother PE100/ PE150/ PE200/ PE170D/ PE180D/ PC700/ PC7500
- Singer XL-150/ XL-5000/ XL-6000/ XL-1000 – Singer Futura CE-100/ CE-200 – Singer Futura CE-150/ CE-250/ CE-350 – Singer SES-1000/ SES-2000 Janome 9500/ 9700/ 300E/ 10000/ 10001/ 11000
- Babylock Ellegante/ Ellegante 2 – Babylock Esante/ Babylock Esante 2 – Babylock Ellure / Ellure Plus – Babylock Ellageo/ Ellageo Plus – Babylock Ellisimo – Babylock ES1/ EM1/ EM2/ ESE/ ESE1/ ESE2 – Bernina BE170/ BE180/ BE500/ BE600
- Elna 8006/ 9006 – New Home 9000/ 5000 – Pfaff 7500 – Simplicity SE2/ SE3 – Viking #1/ #1+/Designer 1 Note some of the above models only work with a larger hoop. Hoops must be larger than 5.25″ x 4.5″ for this cap hoop to work.
- CAP/HAT EMBROIDERY MACHINE HOOP ATTACHMENT Will work with the Following machines:
- ALL-IN-ONE EMBROIDERY STARTER KIT – Embroidex starter kit provides you a cost-effective way to start from scratch with your new embroidery machine. The kit is has a thoughtful selection of all the essential embroidery paraphernalia that you would need to start with your first project – the kit ensures that you need to look no further to start with.
- INCREDIBLY USEFUL FREEBIES – Not only do you get all the essential notions but also a free CD which includes important tutorials and tips to help you smartly execute your embroidery projects and let your machine do the work you and everyone else would love. In addition, the kit comes with 20 Embroidery Machine Designs & Projects by Anita Goodesign and 20 Designs by Dakota Collectibles – eliminates the need to go searching designs for your initial projects.
- UNIVERSAL KIT – All the notions that come in the kit have universal design and can be used with any machine design. So, don’t worry about which machine you are using, just pick this kit and get started and create wonderful embroidery projects.
- 100% RISK-FREE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – We also offer you 100% Risk-Free Satisfaction Guarantee to let you buy with confidence; no questions asked. We can assure you that you get all high-quality products within the kit. So, why think twice? ORDER NOW and grab this amazing deal today!
- WHAT’S INCLUDED? – The kit includes 24 Spools Of 100% Polyester Embroidery Machine Thread – each spool has 550 Yards, 4 Roll Stabilizer, you get 1 Roll 10″ x 5 Yards Cutaway Stabilizer, 1 Roll 10″ x 5 Yards Tearaway, 1 Roll 10″ x 5 Yards Polymesh, 1 Roll 10″ x 3 Yards Water Soluble, 30 Needles, 10 each of the Following, 80/12 Ball Point, 90/14 Sharp, 80/12 Sharp, 1 Gold Plated Embroidery Scissors, 1 White and 1 Black Bobbin Thread 3000 yards each
What is the main factor to consider when choosing a embroidery only machines?
Undoubtedly, the type and quality of the material are crucial for embroidery only machines. The best options on the market can be used for many years. We recommend you to read user reviews of the embroidery only machines you liked and choose the best according to the assembly quality.
How important is the warranty for embroidery only machines?
It is better to buy a embroidery only machines from a brand that offers a decent warranty period. In case of any malfunctions, you will be able to easily repair or replace the product at the service center. Depending on the price and manufacturer of a embroidery only machines, it might have different warranty periods (most brands offer a 2-year warranty).
What warranty period do you think is the required minimum for a new embroidery only machines?
On average, a 2-year warranty is more than enough for a embroidery only machines. Products like embroidery only machines tend to lose quality with time, so it is wiser to replace them after a while instead of overpaying for a lifetime warranty.
How exactly did you rate embroidery only machines from your list of the best products?
To make our list of the best embroidery only machines as trustworthy as it is possible, we have gone through myriads of user reviews and checked hundreds of various products. Defining the best embroidery only machines is hard nowadays because of the constantly increasing number of brands, but we managed to make a TOP 30 list and then squeezed it up to a TOP 10 list of the best embroidery only machines.
What kinds of warranty are available for embroidery only machines?
Embroidery Only Machines manufacturers offer different warranty periods. The most expensive models have a lifetime protection, some of them come with a 5-year or a 2-year warranty period, and the cheapest options do not even have it. If you want to get the most value out of your purchase, it is better to buy embroidery only machines with at least 5-year warranty.
What factors did you take into consideration when making a list of the best embroidery only machines?
We spend countless hours comparing different embroidery only machines from various brands. To make our rating list as useful as possible, we decided to use the price to value ratio as the determining factor. The more value you get for your money — the higher the place of a embroidery only machines on our list. Of course, we also weighed up other aspects of embroidery only machines, including price, materials, features, etc.