Best Gaming Capture Of 2018. Buyer’s Guide.
Wondering, how exactly we made our list of the best gaming capture? We considered the most important factors such as the price tag, number of positive user reviews, specifications of each gaming capture and other details. Let us know if you think that we should take into account more choice criteria.
The easiest way to find the best gaming capture is to use Amazon.com marketplace. It has a convenient interface that allows comparing different products on the market. We used it to create a list of the best gaming capture that you can see on this page.
Top 10 Best Gaming Capture of 2018
Now Lets Talk About 3 Best Gaming Capture of 2018
So this is not only going to give you an insight to the best gaming capture of the 2018 but also those which are user friendly and easy to work with. Welcome to my website! If you plan to buy gaming capture and looking for some recommendations, you have come to the right place.
Many models on the market may be confusing to a person who is shopping for their first time. You can make a choice based on the my list as you shop.
Test Results and Ratings
What Can We Tell About Another Gaming Capture
- COMPATIBLE DEVICES: This capture card can record videos from any devices with HDMI output like Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS4, PS3, Wii U, PC computers, PS3, PS4, Blu-ray DVD player, Set-top Box, and DVR
- HOT BUTTON RECORDING: Manage recorded media easily and post to social media like YouTube. It has an on-board hot button for one-click recording and screenshot capture ability
- RECORD AND CONVERT: A capture card that has the ability to record videos or audio files. Records full HD 1080p video quality with an HDMI pass through support. After recording, it also converts the file into digital format
- PLUG AND PLAY: No installation needed, simply plug and play this device to start recording, It also has a built-in software that supports voice commentary and multi language support
- STREAM LIVE: This video game capture device has the ability to instantly stream live on social media and Youtube while playing. It can play and record simultaneously for a hassle free media file creation
- Add Commentary to Customize Your Own Video — You can connect a general 3.5mm microphone to the video game capture via the MIC input port to add your own commentary within the recorded video file, it is available all the time whatever you use the HDMI IN port or AV IN port (YPbPr or CVBS). Start your own channel on social media or chronicle your journey through your favorite games with the powerful game video capture recorder device
- 1080P HD Quality Recording in A Click — No PC requirement! Just connect a USB flash drive or a SD card (FAT32, 32GB Max.) to the video game capture and click record button! You can begin to record the action on the screen, and press it again to stop. Universal design is compatible with most HDMI, YPbPr and CVBS outputs, so with one recorder you can capture footage from Wii U, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS4, PS2 game consoles, laptop, DVD Media player and more (Does NOT support HDMI OUT on PS3)
- Share The Action with Friends or with The World — Record your game videos to post to social media & YouTube or to share with friends, on-board H.264 hardware encoder keeps file sizes small for easy transferring, editing and uploading later, a video editing software CD is enclosed with the game video capture….. Please Note: It is a video signal recorder, not a media player box, can NOT export streaming media
- A Remote Control is Enclosed — It is more conveniently to start / stop recording, take screenshots, switch the input signal source and more… What you get: 1 x HD game video capture, 1 x Remote control, 1 x AV cable adapter, 1 x AC charger, 1 x Software CD, 1 x User manual, 30-day money back & 1-year warranty guarantee, and 7 days a week friendly customer service
- NOTE: 1.Please format your USB flash drive as FAT32 first. 2.Please make sure the output video signal from the game console is Progressive Mode (720P), not Interlace Mode (720i)….. Video instruction: https://youtu.be/wotVbRIlJSo ….. Please contact us directly for more technical support or check the FAQ when you have problem: http://www.hopcentury.com/1/FAQ-284.pdf
- 【HDMI & YPBPR Input 】- A capture card that has the ability to record videos or audio files. Records full HD 1080p video quality with an HDMI pass through support and YBPBR input
- 【1080P Resolution】 – Record 1080P HD video for HDMI device into USB disk/Hard drive directly, support up to 128G for USB drive(FAT32) & 2TB for hard drive,no PC enquired
- 【Mic-in for Commentary】 – Supports connecting a microphone and record your own voice to comment when playing game, Not record conversation. Work with both component and HDMI input
- 【Not for Streaming Video】 – This version doesn’t support to stream video with any device,Cannot record PC online game,either. If you need one for streaming,please buy the other version B074863G59
- 【Portable Design】 – Bring it out of your room and share the gameplay and fun with your friends anywhere
- Simply plug one USB Flash drive (FAT32 support only), to get the video anywhere, anytime; Share gameplay and have fun with your friends wherever you are,support up to 128G for USB drive & 2TB for hard drive
- Compatible with all HDMI, YPbPr outputs, you can capture a 1080 P video via HDMI or YPbPr comforter out of the game (for the Xbox 360 and one for the PlayStation 3 and 4, for the Wii U), STB, DVD, BlueRay or other video source
- HDMI / Records captures the YPbPr video and games to 1080 P, and then save them to a USB flash drive or USB hard drive
- With extra audio input allows you to record your own voice (NO conversation)with a microphone live video gameplay together, only works with YPbPr input
- Easy to use, without any adjustment, PC is not required. 1080 P one-touch recording, and press the button again to stop recording
- Easily record party chat using your game capture HD60
- High quality cabling ensures No sound quality is lost
- Record and stream your Xbox or PlayStation gameplay
- Built-in live streaming to Twitch, YouTube & more
- Stunning 1080P quality with 60 FPS
- Capture HD Video & Audio (1080p/720p) From Gaming Devices & Any HDMI Source
- Streaming Video: Compatible With Streaming Software OBS & XSplit (Not Included)
- Saves Captured Video In MP4 Format (on PC) & MOV Format (on Mac)
- Capturing Video: Works with DXPlayer Software for PC (Included) and QuickTime on Macintosh
- Free USA Tech Support & Full 1-Year Warranty From ClearClick Included
- Record live commentary or voice-over with gameplay video together.
- Support various game play video, TV box, Movie video source device.
- No need for PC. Standalone Mini hdmi 1080p video capture device and recorder.
- Full HD 1080p supported.
- Easy to use, press one button to record. Free lifetime firmware and software upgrade.
- Highly Compatible – Easily connect and capture from your DSLR, camcorder, FPV drone, game console and other HDMI source devices to your Android phone, PC (Windows 7/8/10), Mac or Linux. Compatible with popular 3rd party live streaming software such as OBS, XSplit, CameraFi.
- High Quality – Capture HDMI videos in 1080p at 60fps, great for live broadcasting and video conferencing. Supports up/down scaling, de-interlacing (1080i to 1080p), hooking up multiple devices onto one host.
- Easy To Use – Plug and play. UVC standard, no need to install any drivers.
- Portability – Pocket size, only the weight of 5 Quarter coins. Take it anywhere you like.
- Ultra Low Latency – USB 3.0 port (Type-C adapter included). Thanks to the USB 3.0’s super-fast transfer speed, you can go live on YouTube, Twitch, etc instantly.
- Perfect for bragging rights–show high scores or post personal game reviews
- Record video or take screenshots; keep track of gameplay activity and achievements
- Gain the best performance from ATI Stream, Intel Enhanced for Core, and NVIDIA CUDA
- Add voice-over or webcam commentary; share on sites like WeGame, Facebook and YouTube
- Capture Xbox 360 and PS3 gameplay to your PC for easy editing and sharing online
- Master Copy: simultaneous 1080p60 H.264 recording while streaming.
- Built-in live streaming to Twitch, YouTube & more.
- Stream and record your Xbox, PlayStation, or Nintendo Switch gameplay. 1080p quality with 60 fps.
- Instant Gameview: stream with superior low latency technology.
- Input : Play Station 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch (unencrypted HDMi), Output : HDMI (lag-free pass-through) up to 1080p60.
- Comes with HDMI to connect to your TV set from either Xbox One, Xbox 360 or PS4 – Set up is a snap!
- Uses H.264 encoding in HD to capture your game play in stunning HD. System requirements- laptop or desktop PC with 3.0 GHz single core or 2.0 GHz multi-core
- No delay pass-through, so you can play your games while recording and in one click, share with your friends and fans on YouTube
- Includes AC3 digital audio (SPDIF) with a 5.1 surround sound.
- Now with Mac support (Compatible with Mac OS 10.9.5 or higher)
- NOTE: Blu-ray burner software not included. Refer to instructions inside the package to download the software, which is highly recommended.
- ☞☛Support capture video from Xbox,PS4,PS3 game consoles,laptop,DVD player,TV Box,Vidicon and more.Two high quality HDMI cables included.
- ☞☛Superior metal case, good texture, faster scatter thermal diffusion.
- ☞☛No need for PC. Capture videos onto USB memory devices.
- ☞☛Capture in full HD 1080p/720p with H.264 hardware encoder.
- ☞☛No need to set up , press ‘rec/stop button’ to record and stop,very simple operation.
Are good gaming capture expensive?
Just like any other product, a good gaming capture cannot be too cheap. Keep in mind that this is a one time purchase and it is better to not save money on it. Spend a couple of dollars more, but get the best gaming capture to fully enjoy it and do not regret afterward.
Can I get a gaming capture with a lifetime warranty?
Gaming Capture manufacturers offer different warranty periods. The most expensive models have a lifetime protection, some of them come with a 5-year or a 2-year warranty period, and the cheapest options do not even have it. If you want to get the most value out of your purchase, it is better to buy gaming capture with at least 5-year warranty.
Can I get a refund for a gaming capture?
If you get a wrong item or a malfunctioning gaming capture, you will not have any troubles getting your money back. In such situations, Amazon is always on the side of a customer. However, you should not try your luck buying products from untrustworthy sellers unless you want to waste your time on getting refunds.
What warranty period do you think is the required minimum for a new gaming capture?
We recommend buying a gaming capture with a minimum 2-year long warranty period. Some manufacturers offer a lifetime warranty, but usually it is a marketing ploy that does not make much sense. You should buy a new gaming capture after a couple of years instead of paying extra money for the extended warranty.
How long is the warranty period for a gaming capture should last?
Buy gaming capture without warranty at your own risk. If something breaks, you would not get a cent back. Moreover, you will have to pay for the repair services or buy a completely new gaming capture. If you do not want to get into such a situation, simply choose products with a decent warranty. Usually, manufacturers provide a 2-year certificate.