Best Slide Digitizer – Buyer’s Guide 2018
The present-day market offers a myriad of amazing slide digitizer, so choosing the right one is a pretty tough task. We decided to help you find the very best slide digitizer and came up with this rating list of the highest quality products.
You would have to waste a lot of your precious time to find the best slide digitizer on the market. There are too many slide digitizer from various brands and it might take you hours to compare them all. We decided to make your life a little bit easier and made TOP 10 and TOP 30 lists of the best slide digitizer.
Top 10 Best Slide Digitizer of 2018
Now Lets Talk About 3 Best Slide Digitizer of 2018
So, what exactly would anyone want to know about slide digitizer? I know most of us don’t really care much about the history and the origin, all we want to know is which of them is the best. Of course, I will spare you the history and go straight on to the best slide digitizer. I want to find something that’s designed well (both for aesthetic purposes and efficiency). If you’re reading this, it is very likely that you’re scouting for the best slide digitizer. I review the three best slide digitizer on the market at the moment.
Test Results and Ratings
№2 – Wolverine Titan 8-in-1 20MP High Resolution Film to Digital Converter with 4.3″ Screen and HDMI output
What Can We Tell About Another Slide Digitizer
- Start editing your photos right out of the box with the easy to use plug-and-play interface. No complicated computer software or driver installation needed.
- Quickly and seamlessly scan all your film without the need to precut into strips and painfully line up correctly. When teamed up with the one-touch scanning software you can go from loading to saving in less than 5 seconds.
- Effortlessly convert your 126KPK, 135,110, Super 8 and Negatives into premium high resolution 22MP digital photo JPEG files. Still images only, not video. Relive and share your memories in no time with only the push of a button.
- Thanks to the generous 128MB of built-in memory, save up to 100 images directly onto the All-in-One Converter. The easy to use SD card slot expansion allows you to hold even more of your high resolution images until you are ready to transfer them to your computer, smartphone, tablet or digital picture frame.
- View your scanned slides and films with the built-in, vibrant full color, 2.4 inch LCD screen or directly onto your television with the included Video Out TV cable. No computer is needed to transform your slides from outdated to updated.
- OS Compatibility : Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Mac OS X v10.6.8 to 10.7
- My Image Garden Software handles photo and document scanning and organizes your files in a simple and friendly way so you can get the most out of them
- Zero warm-up time and offers lower power consumption with super-efficient white LEDs
- Auto Scan Mode automatically adjusts settings by detecting what you’re scanning
- FARE (Film Automatic Retouching and Enhancement) Level 3: This built-in retouching technology delivers automatic correction to photos and film, removing much of the dust and scratches while restoring their color, all at the same time
- VERSATILE SLIDE COMPATIBLE: Save time and effort with the fast-loading film holder. Scannable photo sizes 3.5” x 5”, 4” x 6” and 5” x 7” lets you get through of film, negatives, and slides in no time. It has front panel button control for easy use.
- DIGITAL LCD DISPLAY: View your scanned slides and films with the vibrant full color, 2.4 inch LCD screen with 5.1 megapixel super high resolution. It is standalone system that doesn’t need any computer to convert your slides from outdated to updated.
- FAST SCANNING POTENTIAL: Effortlessly convert your 35mm film, 135 mm film, slide and negatives into premium photo JPEG files. Also, you can preview the images before saving it. Relive and share your memories in no time with only the push of a button.
- SAVE AND TRANSFER FILES: Photos can be saved into any SD memory card. Simply plug the USB connection cable into any USB port on your PC or mac and put the scanner in USB transfer mode to transfer the digitized photos. It also has a USB power adapter.
- 3 in 1 SCANNER: This portable scanner has software CD for file management and an automatic image adjustment processing after scan. It also has photo, slide and film holder to secure the value of your long lost picture, slides or negative films.
- Stand-alone no computer or software required
- Convert 35mm, 127 (1.5×1. 5″), 126Kpk, 110, Advantex APS slides & negatives into digital in three seconds
- New large 4.3″ Color screen
- New HDMI to-out jack to view images on TV in hi-def. (cable not included)
- Unique speed-load adapters for fast loading slides & negatives
- CABLES & EXTRAS INCLUDED – Mac & PC Compatible Converter Comes w/USB Power Cable, HDMI Cable, AC Adapter, Video Cable & FREE Film Cleaning Brush
- AN ADAPTER FOR EVERYTHING – Unit Arrives w/Multiple Film Inserts & Adapters for Fast, Flexible Operation; Big One-Touch Buttons Allow for One-Step Scan & Save
- FILM TO JPEG IN SECONDS – Powerful 14/22MP KODAK Film Scanner Converts Old 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Negatives & Slides to JPEG Digital Files
- LARGE, BRIGHT 3.5” TFT LCD – High Definition Built-In Color Display Features Adjustable Brightness & Convenient Tilt for Easy Operation & Image Viewing
- INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE – Includes Helpful Tray & Insert Directory; Easily Edit Image RGB & Resolution, Browse Gallery [SD Card NOT Included, supports up to 128GB] & More
- Save Photos Directly on SD Card – No PC or Mac Required To Scan!
- Works With 35mm Negatives & Color Or Monochrome Slides
- FREE! 2 GB SD Memory Card Included
- Scan Negatives & Slides To Digital JPG Format (Scans At 5 Megapixels/10 Megapixels Interpolated)
- Full 1-Year Warranty & Free USA Tech Support from ClearClick Included
- 2.4 TFT Color LCD Display – Connects to TV video input RCA jack with supplied TV cable. NTSC/PAL Video Output – Built-in Memory & SDHC Memory Card Slot for Additional Storage (MEMORY CARD SOLD SEPERATELY)
- Convert 35mm film Slides and Negatives into 22 MegaPixel JPEG images with a push of a button! – With the zonoz FS-ONE film scanner, you can easily convert all your 35mm film into digital images. With simple and intuitive controls, you can now preserve your treasured memories. All you need is to plug your FS-ONE into an AC outlet or USB port and scan your 35mm film negatives or slides.
- Simple Unique Stand-Alone Operating Film & Negative Scanner. – No Computer or Software Required
- What’s in the Box: FS-ONE 35mm Film & Slide Scanner, 38-Inch USB to Mini USB Cable, Negative Film Tray/Holder, Positive Slide Tray/Holder, Cleaning Brush, 56-Inch TV Cable (3.5mm to RCA Video), User Manual, MultiVoltage 110V/240V AC Adapter Compatible for Worldwide Use (Simply add your countries type plug adapter! Not Included)
- 35mm Negative Film and Slide Converter Scanner with High Resultion 22MP Image Output – Fast Conversion, only takes seconds to scan an image.
- Convert 7 type of Film into Digital in SECONDS. Converter of Slides & Negatives into digital JPEG’s for 35mm, 127, 126KPK, 110 and 35mm library Archives.
- Take JPEG snapshots from your 8mm and Super 8 Reels and recompile into a video. UNIQUE Speed-Load adapters for fast loading of slides & Negatives.
- 2.4″ Color screen.TV-Out jack to view images on TV (cable not included).
- Stand-Alone no computer required. Save images to internal memory (holds min. 40 images) or optional SD/SDHC cards.
- Brightness and color auto & manual adjustment. Compatible with all Windows and Mac Operating Systems.
- MULTI-LANGUAGE SUPPORT: The film to digital scanner also provides a multi-language support for film slide scanner user across the globe. It comes in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and Japanese
- IMPROVES IMAGE QUALITY: The slide scanner has built-in image interpolation that can improve image quality to 22 megapixels. Also included is automatic exposure and color balance adjustment
- IMAGE PREVIEW: The film slide converter has a 2.4″ digital LCD display for preview, simply use the TV output to connect and preview on your TV. Save your images via SD memory card reader port
- FILM CONVERTER: The film scanner allows you to create digital image files from your old slides and film. The digital scanner is compatible with negatives, slides, and film
- COMPATIBILITY: The film converter is compatible with 35mm slides & negatives, 135 film, 126 KPK film, 110 film, and super-8 film stills. Also compatible with Mac and PC
- Super Quick Conversion – Takes Only 2-3 Seconds To Scan a Photo, Slide, or Negative To Digital
- Free USA Tech Support & Full 1-Year Warranty From ClearClick Included
- No Cords or Confusing Drivers Required – Works with a Rechargeable Battery – Just Turn It On & Start Scanning!
- Scan Photos Without Having To Remove Them From Photo Albums or Mounts
- Easily & Quickly Scan Your Old Photos, Slides, & Negatives To Digital Photos (14 MegaPixels)
- NO COMPUTER NECESSARY – Scanner Automatically Saves Files to Internal Memory or Optional SD Card; View Instantly on Built-In 2.4” Color LCD Display
- SPEED LOADING ADAPTERS – Versatile Device Includes Multiple Attachments for Quickly Loading & Scanning 35mm, 110 & 126 Slides & Negatives & Super 8 Films
- ALL CABLES INCLUDED – Set Arrives w/ Video Out & USB to Mini USB Cables for Fast Viewing on Television, Mac, PC & More; Also Includes Cleaning Brush
- FILM SCANNER with ADVANCED SOFTWARE – Interpolation Technology Improves Image Quality Up to 22MP & Features Built-In Resolution, Brightness, Coloration & Other Adjustments
- ALL-IN-ONE FILM & SLIDE SCANNER – Converts Old 35mm Slides, Negatives & Other Films Into Sharp, Vibrant Digital JPEG Images for Easy Viewing, Saving & Printing
- 1 x F2D Titan 8-in-1 20MP High Resolution Film to Digital Converter ( B017H11VI4 )- 135 mm Negative Film Adpater – 135 mm Slide Adpater – 110/APS Negative Film Insert – 110 Silde Instert – MultiVoltage 110V/240V AC Adapter USB Power Adapter & Cable (Simply add your countries type plug adapter! Not Included) – Cleaning Brush – English User Manual
- Convert 35mm, 127 (1.5×1. 5″), 126Kpk, 110, Advantex APS slides & negatives into digital in three seconds
- Wolverine F2D Titan Bundle Includes:
- 3 x Slide Trays Set
- Stand-Alone-no computer required, Mac & PC Compatible.Video Out for TV Connection (Cable Included)
- Unique Speed-Load adapters included for fast loading slides & Negatives
- Built-In Software Interpolation Can Improve Quality to 22 Megapixels. Support language: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish,Chinese, Japanese. All accessories included
- Support SD card up to 32GB(SD card not included). Brightness and color auto & manual adjustable. Saves images into internal memory or optional SD/MMC cards
- Convert and digitize 35mm,110 Slides & Negatives, 126KPK and Super 8 films, into digital JPEG format in Seconds
- WORK WITH YOUR MAC OR PC – Support Windows 7/8/10, MAC OS X 10.8.x, 10.9.x, 10.10.x, 10.11.x, 10.12.x, 10.13.x
- STYLISH MODERN DESIGN – Modern compact size, light and elegant
- SHARE IN YOUR SOCIAL NETWORK – Share your memories with one touch to Facebook, Picasa, Flickr, and Twitter
- HASSLE-FREE FOR EVERYONE – Totally automatic crop/auto deskew/auto image enhancement support, every scan is perfect, no photo image adjust or process needed after scan
- THE EASIEST WAY TO SCAN PHOTOS – Just put the paper in the feeder, the scanner will do the rest. It’s suitable for users who want an easier way scanning.
What should I check before purchasing a new slide digitizer?
Thanks to the Amazon marketplace, you do not have to worry about anything. Simply open the page of a slide digitizer you liked and check user reviews. You can rely on the experience of other people to understand whether this slide digitizer is exactly what you need.
Is it true that the best slide digitizer are costly?
Usually, the higher the cost of slide digitizer, the better they are. This rule is not always applied, but it is pretty accurate in most situations. If you want to save some money by choosing a slightly worse model of a slide digitizer — go for it, but we would not recommend you to do it.
How exactly did you come up with this list of the very best slide digitizer?
We wanted to create an unbiased and trustworthy list of the best slide digitizer, so we have looked through hundreds of hundreds of products from various brands and compared their price to value ration. Our goal was to find slide digitizer that give the best value for its money — that is why our review contains both cheap and expensive options. Moreover, we considered the assembly quality, review score, versatility, and many other factors of each slide digitizer.
Should I be afraid of something when buying slide digitizer online?
Online purchases are very common nowadays. It is an absolutely safe method of shopping because even the smallest online marketplaces have customer protection services. Do not be afraid to order a slide digitizer you like from Amazon since it is known for its customer-friendly policy — in case of any issues you will be able to easily get a refund.
What kinds of warranty are available for slide digitizer?
Slide Digitizer manufacturers offer different warranty periods. The most expensive models have a lifetime protection, some of them come with a 5-year or a 2-year warranty period, and the cheapest options do not even have it. If you want to get the most value out of your purchase, it is better to buy slide digitizer with at least 5-year warranty.